Wednesday 24 July 2013

Camping!!! Woop! Woop!


Summer has been really nice this year, maybe too much heat, but can’t complain! Well, we only get a few weeks of sunshine a year and we ought to enjoy as much as possible. Personally, I prefer staying home and doing nothing (probably everyone prefers that) but that maybe cause of the cold weather. However this year has been a bit different as our very shy ball of fire (sun) has finally decided to stay longer than usual and probably emitting a bit too much of the scorching heat isn’t to everyone's liking. I have to say, I like summer and all the people on the streets trying to get a glimpse of this so called sun. And every year, there always has to be those people who look like lobsters (too much tanned), those who finally get to show off their abs and legs bla bla bla but these little things make summer more exciting.

Anyway, aside from the boring lines above, I went camping this year with two of my friends. My first ever camping!! Seriously!! It was the first in my life (so eager to go back) and it was aweeee…..some!! The place is called Llyn Gwynant campsite (http://www.gwynant.com/), although it was like 4 hours’ drive but it was worth it. Even driving in Wales is exciting, with all those bendy roads, going up and downhill, indulging my eyes with breath-taking scenery, no pollution, no buildings etc etc.. just open space. I would definitely recommend that place. I tried my best to take a good picture but as I am just an amateur in photography and still in learning phase, I hope some of these pictures are to your liking.

























2 comments: